martedì 19 luglio 2016

Lolita – Pastel Goth accessories on Aliexpress.


Hello,

Today a very small review of my lolita-ish – pastel goth mini haul from Aliexpress.
This was my first time buying on aliexpress (cause they dont' have paypal's garantee) but everything went well !

Orders's date: October.



 Sorry I couldn find a picture of the black one.

 The first items were this super adorable heart chocker. I don't know why, but since last few months i have a crush on this 80ees kind of fashion.
They arrived about one month ago and are super adorable and well made.
Obviously the black one's my favourite. The pink it's kind of itchy, and I think i wont wear until I cover it's inside part with some good fabric.

Oh,  i prefer wearing the black chocker with non-black clothes, for a much softer look.


The second purchase arrived on December (nearly one month later than the precious order).



I bought these super super cute clips cause they remind me Chocomint Star 2 Ways Dangling Clip. These, i guess, are made for kids. I'll modify them, because as you can see their clips are hanging out horrendously.
But they are still pretty.
Love them so much

Oh, finally this super cool spiked bracelet: I bought it from Bodyline (with Rocking Horse shoes, which I have already ruined on the very first day), it's very well made, as you can see, there are some clip button to fit every sizes.


You can find lolita- larme kei accessories everywhere. Here, for example some cure Classical Lolita stuff.


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Powered by Blogger.