sabato 21 giugno 2014

Lolita dress design contest (Fanplusfriend)


Lolita's world is so cute and fascinating, in particular the most thing I love are the prints of the Jsk. So beuatifull, well designed, full of details.

One day I tought that it would be so incredibily marvelous to become a Lolita dress designer, and I started to search for some design competitions and obviously I found “Fanplusfried garden contest”.

I tried my best and this is the result: 2 pieces, a sleeve less blous and a skirt with a lot of flower, fountain, a lover couple and other things.



It's already a game over XD, this time (I also checked the previous editions of the contest) there are so many pretty entries. And the difference between my project and them is that the other designers had as a goal the custumers.
So not only the print. And they created pretty dresses.
It's not so diffucult to guess who will won.
Isn't it gorgeous? She did a good job with the “heart key” print, and with the adding of various accessories like the purse, the headbow, the shoes.

These are the other dress I liked:
I love that golden white owl, it's so Harry potter like <3



Very detailed.

So different, So good.

My project? I tought it look cute with the Bodyline model. Hmmm

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Powered by Blogger.